Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Wed May 15, 2024 8:06 pm It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1318 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:09 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

gregor will retreat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:18 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

None of the lizardfolk even try to stop you; they're too busy trying to get their giant crocodile back into its cage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:38 am 
Missing Some Marbles

*gregor will fly back to the temple after he shakes off the vines*

"How are things here thirwin?" *lays on hands himself*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:05 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin gestures at the one lizardfolk that was left alive, being held immobile by a mound of earth. "Well, aside from him, you either killed or drove off everyone else. I closed off most of the entrances with walls, but in the long term what we really need are guardians. I'll have to summon a few elementals, that should hold things until you can start getting some of your people here."

He continues, "This guy, is a fanatic. Apparently the sacrifice was some sort of test of manhood, were he to go back to his tribe, he'd be trained as a warrior for surviving. He doesn't know anything else and didn't know there was another attack planned." Thirwin shrugs, "I figure he'd be a good sample of how the tribe is. I'd like to double check before declaring them irredeemable. Maybe just the knowledge that Tain was defeated might get them to rethink their lot. Still, we'll at least need to defeat the clerics of Tycho."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:40 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"yeah they had some kind of giant alligator/beholder amalgam. I couldn;t actually kill the clerics without laying waste to their entire village and all the salves they have. at least not alone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:48 am 
Lunatic

"Luckily you have an assassin with you," Thirwin says in a simple straightforward tone. "Still, if they have creatures mutated by Tycho, that would make the tribe as a whole very difficult to redeem."

He sighs, "I should be able to have something big to show the tribe soon, and I'll be able to sneak in and do some reconnaissance. It would be easier to wipe out the tribe." He looks Gregor strait in the eyes, "Do you think they are worth the attempt to save?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:29 am 
Missing Some Marbles

"As long as there is an actual chance, yes. Besides their slaves are not made to serve them, not tycho. So, either way we might as well give it a shot. What's the plan?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 am 
Lunatic

"It will be a while before we can ask Tain for information. Still, we have divinations and stealth. I should be able to sneak in and try to understand how the tribe works. I'll need a day or so to prepare. I can summon some elementals to keep watch over the city. Set up some Refuge links for us, and then I can sneak in."

He shrugs, "We can see how they summon those demons, and learn. At the worst, we can return and handle the slaves and warriors separately."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"sounds good to me thank you!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:32 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin needs a day or three, and assuming you give him the time, will work up a summoning circle and take the time to work up a dozen or so elder elementals, bound to the temple as defenders. He then makes Refuge tokens for himself, Gregor, Epsilon, and any others who want it. He does need to dip into some of the mundane treasure of the temple to set all of that up.

[ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1318 Next