Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 726 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:54 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart cocks his head at Aurora and the controls then just turns to Luma and shrugs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:30 pm 
Lunatic

With a mental shrug, Aurora twists the knob-like devices. She's always had luck with using strange magic devices, intuiting their uses even in tense situations, and though she's never before attempted to manipulate something on this scale the principles ought to be more or less the same. In theory, that is. Magic devices have an annoying tendency to make their own rules up at times, or at least so it seems often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:51 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The control seems to be fused in place - or perhaps it just doesn't respond to mere physical force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:14 pm 
Lunatic

Irritated, Aurora repeats her action but with a tendril of power this time rather than fingers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:34 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

A few moments of experimentation reveals that even the tiniest trace of positive energy unlocks this particular control.

The airship vanishes.

Or, perhaps more accurately, turns invisible. You can still see each other, and the throne with all its controls - but that's it. Well, and the stuff outside the airship; the city below you, the clouds above, and all the rain inbetween.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:13 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora stands up from the throne, her gaze fixed on the controls until she is fully upright, and then turns back to face her two companions. "Well that's a start I suppose, I wonder how invisible it really is?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:09 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart peers about and says "Well... It's not an unusual amount of invisible. But other wardings seem to be in place. Probably should move the ship out of place as well."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:21 pm 
Lunatic

"Any suggestions on where? And on how to keep track of it, come to think of it... I can feel it around me now, but from a distance I'd likely be hard pressed to find it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:04 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Somewhere nearby? Perhaps near the Stones of Daria, although that's a nice teleport destination on its own. And I'd mostly just suggest remembering where you left it, although True Seeing would help find it again. Or leaving someone on board."

Stewart peers around for a moment. "Although with a defense like this, I'd think there would be something to help find it. Although that doesn't mean it's on the ship, or that it exists. Give me a moment." Stewart carefully examines the air around himself, cautiously moving around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:45 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart mutters to himself for a moment before raising his voice again, "I could probably take a day and create a focus to ease returning to the ship. The defenses seem quite tight otherwise. Although I can't tell if such an item has already been made by someone else." He frowns at the last. "But I doubt the teleport circle will work properly, at least."

[ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 726 Next