Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 am It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 526 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:00 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Um... Nevermind. Anything interesting I can understand?"

"Anyhow, you two might want to hear the results of the interrogation... For starters, those two are convinced that a rescue mission will arrive within a day or two at most. Apparently this isn't the first time a Tavinoy airship has been captured, but if it's ever lasted for long, they've managed to keep it quiet."

"And no, the mage didn't live here; he just showed up to talk to the locals. His name is Abraxion, and he's one of the emperor's three advisors. From what I could get, it sounds like a fairly standard adventuring party; a wizard, a cleric, a rogue, and a warrior."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:29 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora's mouth quirks. "I suspect the rescue mission might be a bit more firepower heavy than normal for rescuing a ship - that Abraxion figure lit out of here rather hastily when I refused to fall dead for what was apparently the second time..." She glances around her. "So, anyone have any ideas for how to hide an airship?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:08 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"I can only really think of a single one, and I don't like it terribly much. Especially as it would take up most of the available sky." Stewart frowns. "It's probably better just to abandon the ship somewhere obnoxious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:11 pm 
Lunatic

"Most of..." Aurora successfully stifles the urge to look up. "Why do I have the suspicion you're not talking about the sky that's above us right now?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:42 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"No, I'm not. I do a lot of research, but my own specialty is the Plane of Dreams. And that's the only good place I can think to put it. But even that could eventually be found, and I don't like that chance."

Stewart rumbles to himself for a moment. "We could try to destroy or bury it. It might be useful, but it's also a big target to the empire."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:49 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Well..." Luma shifts uncomfortably and looks to one side. "I think I might be able to put it somewhere where they'd never get it back... but getting it back ourselves wouldn't be much easier."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:51 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart stares at Luma for a moment before a grin makes its way onto his face. "Yes... And I don't think I'd mind them finding it there either."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:00 pm 
Lunatic

"Do I even want to know where this place is?" Aurora asks warily, absentmindedly adjusting her vest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma grimaces. "I know I don't. Let's just say it's an extraplanar location with a one hundred percent fatality rate among visitors."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:27 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"It would be a good place to keep it out of the hands of the Empire, though. And that's my major concern." Stewart grins.

[ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 526 Next