Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:38 am It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 526 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:26 pm 
Lunatic

"I'd ask what you were up to, but that seems rather incongruous in the current situation..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:02 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart slowly backs out of his corner and stretches. "Into is a more apt description, I guess. I'm just looking into the guts of this ship, while I have the chance. Especially if someone uses the other half of the teleportation circle."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:39 pm 
Lunatic

"I'd offer to help try and prevent such teleportation but I'm not much with set-spells, the best I could do would be to trap an object and I'm not sure how effective the trap would be anyhow..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:09 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well, it's something to be aware of in any case. Wish I had someone around who could cast Symbol or similar." Stewart takes a moment to adjust his robes from his climbing adventures. "But I don't think that's why you came to talk to me. What can I do for you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:23 pm 
Lunatic

"Nothing in particular, really. I'd no real agenda in mind coming here and I suspect what chances I might have had of getting into the library are rather diminished at the moment. The now-vanished mage is the most promising potential bit of information I've stumbled across in years and I have the sneaking suspicion my path and that of you and your companions may well end up heading in the same general direction... That, and the tapestry, if I can somehow remember more of it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:52 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well, unfortunately, I don't know where that mage went and I don't really know much about the Tapestry. Perhaps when I have the time it takes to search through the library, I'll share some information with you and see if you recall anything else."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:59 pm 
Lunatic

"I intend to track the mage down one way or another, even if it's only to find a cleric to speak with his spirit. Anyhow, I'm staying at the Sleeping Chimera, drop a note if you come across anything particularly interesting, I'll do the same. I'll also contact you if I stumble across your white-cloaked shadows, perhaps we can arrange an exchange of information." Aurora makes her way to the door and then pauses for a moment. "Oh, I don't suppose you know who I would contact of a leader-of-guards sort? Band of gnolls I cleaned out a few days ride from here had a cleric that was yapping about how a city would be defenseless and while the ramblings of a possibly mad religious person aren't something even I would take seriously I figure the leadership might enjoy a scapegoat what with the mage having fled and all. Who knows, perhaps she actually did know something..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma stops abruptly upon discovering that the doorway she was about to walk through is occupied.

"Well, I'm done interrogating the prisoners. Either of you find anything interesting?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:10 pm 
Lunatic

"The mage didn't live here, or else he took minimalistic living to the extreme. That's about all I managed to figure out from searching the ship."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:14 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well, the airship appears to operate on principles similar to a flying carpet, but with much more complication. Around the lifting nexus, there are..." Stewart appears to be willing to continue in this vein for some time, getting more technical with each sentence.

[ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 526 Next