Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 am It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1520 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:19 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart sighs, coats his fish in a silvery goo before picking up his belongings and starting to leave. "True, nobody can blame this one on the adventurers. Or at least these adventurers. What idiots?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:20 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill remains completely relaxed and continues sipping and nibbling his breakfast tea and toast. "Has the mansion been evacuated? Neighboring buildings doused with water?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:26 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Was being evacuated when I left. And no; the people who'd normally form water chains are staying well away from the target of an airship throwing fireballs."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:35 pm 
Needs a Guide

"I see." Twill stands. "Well, the wererats should be out for another hour or so. Come along, Lauren. We'll need that carpet of yours." He cocks his hat and passes his toast up to Kitty, who is back atop his head, to finish. "Pleasure meeting you both." He bows to Aurora and Stewart.

He starts to leave the room, then hesitates. He removes his hat, earning a scolding from Kitty, and tosses a small scale to Stewart. "The dragon gave me that. Let me know if you find out who it belongs to, would you? I'd like to speak to it again."

Twill strides out of the inn, being rather fond of striding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:00 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

The scale gets secreted somewhere in the depths of Stewart's robe. "Great, another unknown..." He shakes his head, almost as if removing water from his fur. "Oh, well. At the least I need to go protect the library, even if they get all the people out. Come on, Luma, let's take care of some bullies." And he stalks out, tail twitching for the hunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 pm 
Lunatic

"Flamboyant idiots," Aurora mutters under her breath as she follows the party out of the inn. She blinks as she enters the street, as if a thought has just occurred to her. She matches strides with Luma and Stewart, the closer pair of the peculiar quarter. "Were you aware there're four white-cloaked beings doing their best to track your group of adventurers?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:11 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart's ears prick up. "Right now? Hm. If there are, I don't particularly mind them knowing where I'm going. Although we should let the others know just in case."

Picking up his pace slightly, he relays the information to Twill and Lauren.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:13 pm 
Lunatic

"Perhaps not now, but I noticed them while tracking you down myself a short while ago."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:13 pm 
Needs a Guide

"Ah, yes, the gentlemen pursuing Lauren. I had rather hoped we'd put them off the scent for a time, but alas, it seems it was not to be. Nonetheless, a secondary matter for now. The immolation of this city would be most unpleasant for all concerned, and I for one intend to avert it as best I might. 'tis not my fate, it seems, to be long away from fire and steel."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:17 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora gives a snort of amusement. Twill had no clue how true his final statement was.

[ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1520 Next