Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 4:07 pm It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1720 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:57 pm 
Lunatic

If Aurora hears Twill's reply, she makes no sign of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:06 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma shrugs. "I am capable of pulling my blows. Still, if you want to run off on your own, far be it from me to stop you."

Stewart & Luma: The library is, indeed, unscathed - at least so far.

Twill & Lauren: The deck of the airship is occupied by three people - two Tavinoy soldiers, manning the deck guns that have been shooting fireballs down at the mansion, and a third in a rather fancier uniform who's standing at the prow looking down. So far, they haven't noticed your abrupt arrival.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:12 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill leaps on the nearest deck gunner, slashing and clawing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:18 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart manifests Energy Conversion on himself to protect him from the flames, and simply trusts that Luma can handle it on her own. Once near the library, he surveys the area. "The castle here is too intact and too large for a single dome... Guess I'll just block off the entrances." And, true to his words, a wall of ectoplasm rises up to block off each doorway. "Well, that's done, so the trip to this town won't be a complete waste."

Stewart turns to Luma, "I don't suppose that Hunter granted you any ability to stop large scale destruction?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Twill: The gunner goes down, yelling in surprise. His compatriot swings the deck gun around to you, and then hesitates a moment, apparently unwilling to use area effects next to a fellow crewman. The man at the bow turns to face you.
"Ah. I suppose this is not entirely unexpected."

Lauren seems, for the moment, content to stay in the background.

Stewart:
"No, no way to stop the fire. Although... Hm... I think I might be able to, er, move the library? Maybe?" Luma shrugs. "Mostly I'm just here to make sure the roof doesn't fall on you or anything."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 pm 
Needs a Guide

"I imagine" Twill says as he leaps nimbly up onto the deck gun, runs down it, and knocks out the second gunner, "it rather was." He jumps sideways, spinning in midair and landing exactly half the length of a line between the last gunner and the apparent captain from the midpoint of said line. "Do I know you gentlemen?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Ah, well... Guess it's time to try the impossible." With that, Stewart takes off a hallway, seeking an overlook to the fires. Once there, he closes his eyes and tries to draw from deep within himself. After a moment of centering his eyes snap open and a deep hum issues from near him as he tries to reach out mentally and snuff out the fire.
________
Note to GM: Stewart is attempting to manifest Control Flames, which he does not have. Although any similar effect would be fine, as would nothing at all... He only half expects it to work. The hum is the auditory display of said power.

Last edited by Benabik on Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:19 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Twill:
"No. You don't." The man sighs. "I suppose, given the ease with which you've dispatched my men, I should probably take this fight seriously." He snaps his fingers, and a vaguely visible energy field surrounds him at a distance of about ten feet. "I will still give you one opportunity to surrender and get off my ship, though."

Aurora:
Null's quite voice emanates from your pocket. "I think this would be an appropriate time to mention that the second task is to capture an airship; you'll need one later on."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 pm 
Lunatic

"I will, will I?" murmurs Aurora quietly, and flies up to get a better view of the fight on the airship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:32 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill turns to face him, then backflips over the other gunner and runs him through. "I suppose it would be too much to ask that you have no idea how to operate the guns?"

[ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1720 Next