Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:46 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Hm. Fair enough. I can always do it again if we need more time." Stewart takes a deep breath and concentrates, looking more like someone meditating for a second rather than casting. Then he opens his eyes and streams of ectoplasm appears around the bronze rat, cocooning it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:59 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma ponders the vaguely rat-shaped lump of ectoplasm, and then comments, "I think we can safely declare your staring contest a draw."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:34 pm 
Needs a Guide

Turning at last from his staring contest, Twill notes the presence of Luma. He gives a half-bow. "Ah, Luma. I apologize for my rudeness, but time is quite limited, so if you could refrain from attempting to continue your career of mass murder for, oh, three and a half minutes, I'll gladly return to stop you once I've moved our rat friends."

He turns to Lauren and Stewart. "Try to keep her from killing the rats, or yourselves, or any innocent bystanders, would you please?"

Twill then hops into the hole and begins tossing rats up into the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:53 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Oh, come now. There's probably no more than one of them that's actually guilty of anything." Luma hops down behind you and surveys the scene, "And it's not like I could tell which one with all of them unconscious."

And, muttering comments along the lines of "Wasn't this supposed to be more fun than a pack of zombie hyenas?" she helps remove the were-rats from the basement.

Lauren also assists; she may not have the strength to throw people to the top of a broken staircase, but she can teleport them up a few at a time.

All in all, four minutes turns out to have been plenty of time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:01 pm 
Needs a Guide

"Let us evacuate the wererats to the street. Then we must figure out how best to remove them from the city. I have some idea of where to remove them, but am uncertain how to achieve the destination, to whit, my ancestral jungle home."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:36 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Quietly Stewart will say, rather seriously, to Luma, "When'd you start mass murder? Should I tell the guard back home?" Before Luma gets a chance to say anything in return, Stewart will break out into a small grin.

As he helps cart were-rats up the stairs, he will say to the group in general, "I believe that many of them would like to be returned to their homes once the curse has been removed. It's a non-trivial process, but thankfully the alignments should be correct tomorrow night."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill stops dead and stares at Stewart. "They are cursed?" He bows deeply. "My good sir, you have saved me from a most grievous error! I am in your debt. Certainly, let us free them post-haste. I can easily keep them incapacitated for two nights, assuming I am not interrupted."

He finishes moving the wererats to the street.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:01 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Yeah, I guess that would make sense..." Lauren comments, "I really hadn't even considered the notion. But - if they're all cursed, where did the curse come from?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:19 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Ah, well, that's the tricky part. I don't know. Perhaps we'll know more once we ask them. A proper ritual and Remove Curse should restore them to their natural forms," Stewart explains. "The moons need to be in proper alignment which, thankfully, is quite soon. I have no place to store them until then, and this warehouse doesn't seem like the best place either. Which reminds me..."

Stewart pulls out a parchment, writes a notice on in and posts it on a wall near the stairs.
Quote:
WARNING: Irate brass golem rat below.
Enter at your own risk.
"Can't have people stumbling on that, now can we?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:10 pm 
Needs a Guide

"The city guard, alas, will most likely be unwilling to accept them. What we truly require is a large cat, possibly anthropomorphic, who could watch over them and keep them subdued." Twill pauses a moment, and Kitty twitters at him. "Why, of course! The Tzarina reminds me that I am, in fact, a large anthropomorphic cat. How silly of me to forget."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next