07.11a: Wyllt Inc. Leaves

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.11a: Wyllt Inc. Leaves

Post by Joshua »

Wyllt will invite Spellbinder to tea, and will talk about the philosophy of soul transmigration after death and how it integrates with shadows of those in Amber. It's... dreadfully dull, but does have shard about treating those in lesser shadows as those who they would be shadows of. He can be, with a little effort, steered toward actual actions. Speaking about the actions of the guild, they are designed to be a monopoly, but also a morality system. To be careful about what is imported. No greater weapons for example.

Ultimately, he is a businessman, and a relatively stable city is good for business. So is a stranglehold on the ability to import.
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Post by Spellbinder »

Spellbinder actually listens to the discourse and even throws in a few questions here and there along the way. After about an hour of letting Wyllt go on, Spellbinder will start to make his excuses to leave.

"Your pardon Guildmaster, but I do have commitments elsewhere that I should be on my way to. Thank for your hospitality. I will give your guild and what you have said a great deal of thought. When I reach a decision I will let you know. Now, if you'll excuse me?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Wyllt will start to object... then stop mid-sentence. "Oh- Of course..." He will say quickly.

Quin, the jester you met earlier, will enter the room at about that time. "There you are. You are really hard to find. You know, not everyone sees the entire city in one day." He will shrug. "Oberon was hoping to see you about one of the previously mentioned issues."
Edited twice now, it is correct this time.
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Post by Spellbinder »

"Ah, good morning Quin! Hard to find? Maybe I need to wear something more conspicuous. Oberon huh? Well I guess that means back to the Castle for me."

He turns and offers Wyllt his hand. "Thank you again Guildmaster. Duty calls. One doesn't ignore a request from Oberon lightly."

Next he turns to Chance and Risk. "I can find my way back to the Castle from here, and I don't think Quin is about to let me go astray at the moment. You guys wanna come with, or do you have something else to do? We can always catch up at the Castle later, or outside the city. You know where I plan to be."

With that Spellbinder will leave the Guild and make his way to meet with Oberon.