07.11d: Tests and Countermeasures

The goings on of courts
Draylen
Lunatic

Re: 07.11d: Tests and Countermeasures

Post by Draylen »

There's a brief pause, and the mental impression of a blink, before there's a response. Test, test, is this working? the bear's mind voice fields tentatively. Okay. It seems to be good. No, no, it's not a wedding, it's a Marriage. Um. Master's a playboy, so him 'getting married' means he's either being kidnapped or enchanted against his wishes. Not showing up to practice indicates that - if he knew he was going to be in for a really wild night, he would have cancelled the next day's practice. There's a precedent.

If you want to bring a 'wedding present', I'm planning to authorize nonlethal force.
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Cameron sighs, rubbing his temples, then turns to Osmund. "Looks like the "marriage" is actually a hunt to save.. Rogbar, if I remember right... from the clutches of someone he shouldn't have gone home with... You want to come along?"

Regardless of Osmund's answer, Cameron will reply.

{i}Since we're already connected, can you pull me through? That'll be quicker than me running down there.[/i]
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

I... that... what? You're going to have to explain that to me, what are you talking about? the bear asks, entirely confused.
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Having just been through his own period of not knowing how any of this works, takes a deep breath and sets to explain.

You can travel through Trump. A person at one end just has to... well, it feels like you're reaching out to them, but not with your hands. And then they take your hand and you.. 'pull', and they come to you. That's the best way I can think of to describe it.