07.10f: Your Barony for a Speech

The goings on of courts
Draylen
Lunatic

Re: 07.10f: Your Barony for a Speech

Post by Draylen »

Aibne nods a little, smiling and clapping along with the rest of the crowd. "And so is the first trial of Harrune completed," he says, somewhat formally, mostly to himself. "This is going to make a great story someday."

"Well done, Harrune!" he says, much louder and more at him. "Very well said." He pauses and glances at Grim and Blitz, and smiles. "Now, I think you had the football game scheduled? The next couple of events might take a while. Thank you for lending us your megaphone, Grimiz."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Harrune nods to Aibne and say, "Excuse me for a moment."

He walks over Goreskrym and helps him back to his feet. "Well done. I'll be feeling those bruises for days. You got to punch an Amberite in front of all of Ht'gon. Not many orcs can claim that. For my part, no grudges here. We should clear the way for the game, and you should get yourself a drink...as soon as Tharon is done with you atleast."

During the talk, Tharon has approached to check the wounds. Harrune walks away letting him handle things from there. Aibne will no doubt overhear a question of "Scars or no scars?"

Harrune glances at Aibne. "If there's nothing else...?"
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

The big bear shakes his head. "Nope, this was all I needed you for. Sorry for being so vague about all of it, I just didn't want you to have any preparations for it." He smiles a little. "You really did well. I think you'll do just fine."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Harrune will give Aibne a long appraising look. In a cool tone he says, "Thank you. Excuse me, I believe my wife needs me." With that he will turn and join his family. They form a tight knot speaking very quietly together.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Harrune sees a red clad figure arrive at the festival. After a moment's thought, he very discretely draws his trump deck and searches for a card. Using his family as a smokescreen he begins to concentrate on it.