07.10f: Your Barony for a Speech

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.10f: Your Barony for a Speech

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: Trump over PM?)

"Shapeshifting is a matter of the soul. Physical is just the start." He will say... and laugh a little. "That's good. Was worried I'd have to take another drink. This level of crafting is a bit dangerous. We have an agreement as to when I leave."
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

"And that would be a problem because..." Aibne frowns a little and thinks. "There's a risk of your personality overwriting his?" He asks, a little confused, looking up and thinking. "I don't suppose you could teach me how to do it? Just, changing minds. I don't... I'm..." He frowns. "I'm not sure I want the rest of it."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"It's... Yeah. For a time anyhow. Unless he gets cancer." He takes another drink before he answers your question. "You can't run until ya can walk, kid."
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

The bear nods a little and sighs. "Yes, I suppose that's true. Um." He frowns a little. "Is there a way..." He shakes his head a little. "I'll ask Alys about it later. Why did Odin want you to run the race instead of doing it himself? Was it to show what Harrune would be capable of?"
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Harrune will accept the call (separate thread?) while trying to continue to listen in to the conversation in front of him.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

He will shrug, and take a sip. "I think Dworkin already knows what Harrune can do." He says cryptically. "No, this is about the old man's abilities."
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

Aibne shakes his head very slightly, before nodding. "It's not unreasonable, I suppose. How much longer do you have? I don't want to keep either of you too long, even if I am waiting for the end of the obstacle course, and I would like to talk to Odin about some things. Of course, if he has other plans, it can certainly wait for some time."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

The goblin will sigh and defeated, grumble. "Fine..." before downing the rest of his drink.

Fairly quickly, he will shift back into Odin, reabsorbing the blade as he does so.

"So, what did you need?" Odin will ask.
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

((Wyvern thought I should link this here, showed up in one of my RSS feeds... :-P ))
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

The bear ducks his head respectfully, smiling a little, before pausing a little and poking his head out of the tent. "Okay. I think we still have time. Odin, I've got... a few questions. I'm not sure what to ask first. I guess the two most pressing ones are 'Why' and 'How'."