07.09p: Privileges and Responsibilities

The goings on of courts
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.09p: Privileges and Responsibilities

Post by The Raven »

"Yes, I believe there were some people planning a scouting party in the future, so we wouldn't need to organize one ourselves. I may join that mission, I haven't decided yet. For now, just a quick trip to the Library and maybe a short nap for me."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"It occurs to me... Our court is just the three of us at the moment. So, if we are to send someone to get reliable intel, that would be you." Oberon states. "I have... merchant matters I need to attend to this week, but I suppose I could."

"This all assumes you are staying, Spellbinder."
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Post by Spellbinder »

"I assumed Raven was going. Seems I misread that. I had been kinda thinking of staying here just so I could work on the deciding if I'm staying long term or not. I've only been here a few hours and only met half a dozen people. That's not much to base a major life decision on. And between you and me, you had mentioned the possibility of Harrune going along. Right now he's on the bottom of my 'Favorite People in Amber' list. Okay, maybe not great reasons for staying, but there they are. Again, if you really need me to go..."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Being as who is going on the scouting party hasn't been decided yet I can't make my decision, otherwise I'd say I was going for sure."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Oberon will nod at the Raven. "Very well then." He will shrug at Spellbinder. "I should let you to head to it." He will wave, and unless you have something additional, will exit into the castle.
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Post by Spellbinder »

"So, now I'm committed to recon of an enemy, and looking into cleaning up the city and the crime rate. All in about 10 minutes. How the hell did I let myself get talked into all of that? Oh well, I made some commitments and I'll live up to them. I guess I need to head back and see if I can find out who else wants to be part of this little expedition."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"I think *I* committed to the recon mission, despite my attempt to leave my options open. Clever one, that Oberon. Though the second job is all for you." The Raven winks.
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Post by Spellbinder »

"Really?" Spellbinder changes his voice to a passable but not outstanding imitation of the Raven. "I may join that mission, I haven't decided yet. Being as who is going on the scouting party hasn't been decided yet I can't make my decision." He switches back to his normal voice. "You seem even less committal than me, and at the moment that's quite the accomplishment. If you want to go, I can keep myself busy enough here. Or we could just draw straws..."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"On that, you should remember the first piece of 'advice' I gave you. However, Oberon also managed to convince me that it was the 'best' option for me to go."
Spellbinder
Missing Some Marbles

Post by Spellbinder »

"Fair enough. I'll leave it to you then. Like I said, when it's time to take direction action let me know. And watch your back out there. I don't want to be Oberon's only lackey." Spellbinder laughs.

After the conversation winds down, Spellbinder will take to the air again to explore the city.