07.09o: Current in the Crowd

The goings on of courts
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: 07.09o: Current in the Crowd

Post by Wyvern »

Alys blinks at the departing bear, commenting, "I hope I didn't scare him off..."

She pauses a moment before turning to Rogbar, "Anyway, you are the one I was looking for; one 'Warden Hrido' asked me an interesting question about potentially hostile powers, and it occurred to me that it might be wise to share those answers to a slightly wider audience than just the royalty."*

_____
* There are two important unspoken questions here: "Is this something I should be telling him about?" and "What do I need to know about the wyld hunt's wardens?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Rogbar will shrug. "He's a bit of the defenses for Ht'Gon, and I think he helped deflect the Chimera when it briefly showed up... Or was it a manicore? I think it had poisonous spikes or a bite... I was out in shadow when it happened. To be honest, I have not had much contact with that faction. I think it's a faction anyway. Only factions have positions; although it might just be three or four people. They really don't like the politics of the camp, so they avoid it, and thus, us."

He will shrug. "Sorry, you're talking about a... uh... sixth ranger I guess it's called. A lone knight or ronin who shows up to save the day. We haven't seen them a lot."

"Anyhow, Lyra, were you interested in the shapeshifting lecture? have you already heard it?"
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra's gaze lingers on Aibne's retreating form for a bit, looking unhappy as Alys and Rogbar converse. At Rogbar's question however, she turns to him. "It's likely what I've been told already though I'll come along. I wouldn't mind speaking a bit more afterwards."
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys nods. "Though this version will have a slightly different focus; what you might need to know to defend against is a different question than what a shapeshifter needs to know to avoid potentially lethal complications."

She pauses, noting where Lyra's attention was, and then gestures in the direction that Aibne departed. "Anything I should know there? Or... anything I could do to help?"
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra just shrugs, at a loss, and pointedly looks to Rogbar.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"He's new to power." Rogbar will offer, "He was not born to it, nor was he taught how to use it. He'll be fine, just a bit of learning*."

Post by Wyvern »

Alys nods. "Well, if you do think of anything specific, please do not hesitate to let me know."