07.09i: In Pursuit of Blood

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.09i: In Pursuit of Blood

Post by Joshua »

The creature will laugh... really really laugh... "Oh wow, sorry..." It will be a bit before he can compose himself. "Sorry, there... it'd only be possible to do what Dworkin did one more time*. Seriously, he ripped the-" He will pause. "The item he took, there were only two of, and he kept his. I think. Stealing that back would be worth trying." He nods.

"I hope you don't mind me going away, that wasn't all that helpful. Do you... Are you and the others part of Dworkin's clan**?"
**: Scene cut from Ghostbusters 2: Gozer: "Are you a God?" / Ray: "Yes?" / Gozer: "If you were a mortal, I would have taken pity and let you live, now we must fight for dominance." / Peter: "Ray, just don't speak."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"I believe by format definition I am a part of... Dworkin's? clan, but I don't really feel that way myself, at least not yet. Not all the relevent people there are part of Dworkin's clan by any definition."

"Well, for today I was just trying to get to know you, more than trade much worthwhile information. However, I'm surprised you're not interested who the major players of Amber are."
Last edited by The Raven on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"I have other sources already paid for that information. Unfortunately, a list of names is just that." He will offer. "Still, I suppose we could start with that, if you'd prefer."

He does insist you go first, but in the interest of allowing the thread to continue, he will respond with, "I am Oagthack."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Indeed, giving you the names and faces of everyone wouldn't really be worth either of our time, so I'll just focus on a few, but with better detail. I have been using the name Raven during my time here."

"Morgana commands the most military might by far of anyone* on Amber. Though without some sort of serious outside threat I doubt her forces would be unified enough to accomplish much."

"Harrune commands the most political power of anyone* on Amber. He's actually been working recently to consolidate his power. That hasn't stepped on many toes, however, because the power structure is fairly sparse. If you ever want to make official contact with anyone other than Dworkin, he'd be the best person."

Raven, of course, has short biopics on each of them, which he gives to Oagthack.
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"This is helpful.... so, I can confirm from a second source that Odin does not speak for all of the clans of Chaos and is one of the more level-headed of us. It.. takes a lot of power to get to where you are. I would have to be lead."