07.07x: Refuge of Dreams (Part II)

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.08?: Refuge of Dreams (Part II)

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam starts to say something, and then substitutes, "Trump call," tilting his head to one side as if listening.

After a moment, he continues, "Seems I miscalculated the timing - evening's festivities in Amber are already starting. And someone else ran into something moderately unpleasant..." he passes on the now fourth-hand description of Aibne, Alys, and Asai's encounter with Hivers.

"So we should probably get going. If you're coming with us, we should probably adjust the time flow back to at least Amber-normal speed. If not, I'll leave the choice up to you - I'd kindof like to show up for Ruby's challenge versus Scion, but it's not a big deal - while I expect Scion to cheat, I'm sure Ruby can handle that."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Nate will think. "Probably best to stay here for now. I'll still be a trump card- er... you know what I mean, If you need. As I said, I'll make sure the Adversary is contained. Local magic or not, he is capable of destroying this shadow." Nate will take a look at the time controls, and push them back into synch with Amber. "That'll let me look into things here while you're away, but leave plenty of time for you to get back."

Tentatively he will look at Lyra... "Look, where I'm from, family isn't very emotional. Plus, I spent a long time as a demon prince..." He will offer his hand to her. "This is what I can do right now. It's more than most mortals would get."
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra takes it, shaking. "It's fine, I understand and I'm honored. We'll be back in touch as soon as we can." Giving him a warm smile, Lyra then heads over to Rasanam, entwining her arm with his while shuffling through her deck of cards and selecting one. She waves goodbye to Nathrezell before the two of them disappear with a shower of colored sparks.