07.06b: Underwater Ball (A Dance with... Well, you know...)

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.06b: Underwater Ball (A Dance with... Well, you know.

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam will take notes on the perception thing, and ask for the full hour long dissertation... later. It's interesting!
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra looks interested as well, making a similar mental note. "I'm not exactly a normal dragon compared to others from my home but I do know a good amount about them. They all hatch with wings and the ability to use their breath weapon, though they are weak and somewhat awkward like most newborns. Their strength grows naturally as they age. As this is a melting pot of culture and species, you'll likely encounter other dragons in time, each with different beliefs and physiology. It's part of my duty to ensure that all of them understand that everyone here has rights and should not have to fear for their safety. If you are concerned at all, as my husband said, Morgana would be a good person to speak with. I am part of her court now and would be happy to introduce you to her this evening."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Ashara nods. "This seems a matter of importance, although, thankfully it is not pressing. I am not aware of how many dragons there are in the city, but I have not heard of a lot. I do not believe such actions are common among the shadows, and I assure you that they are illegal here in any context. My oath to protect this city includes you as well on this matter."

She will look between the three of you. "Is that sufficient for now? I should finish my preparations for the ball."

Kizak will bow. "Thank you, mi'lady. I apologize for my ignorance of these ways."
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra bows to Ashara as well. "We greatly appreciate your help with this matter and your willingness to see us on such short notice." Turning to the dragon she offers, "Rasanam and I are going to head back to the ball. If it's your desire, I'll make sure to keep my distance so as to not intrude further on your evening. However, either of us would be more than happy to tell you about our home and what we've learned since arriving here regarding this place and it's people. For what it's worth, I know that Morgana feels as Ashara does and that you have Ht'gon's protection as well." Lyra puts an arm around her husband, giving Ashara a look of thanks.

(OOC: She will linger a moment for Kizak to respond but otherwise will head back to the Dance Floor with her husband.)
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Kizak will nod. "I- of course. I'll be there shortly..."