07.04b: Black Horse Race

The goings on of courts
Krajk
Needs a Guide

Re: 07.04b: Black Horse Race

Post by Krajk »

Krajk will make some degree of appropriate noises as the tour makes its way towards its current destination. It's clear he's paying attention and not just brushing off Lyra's efforts - on one or two occasions he even asks fairly specific/detailed questions - but there's also some degree of the same sort of air a student might have in a required class which was only tangentially related to their real interest. In response to Lyra's question, he responds, "My contract stipulates I am to guard him for the duration of his stay here, with an option to extend on the return trip as far as my home plane. I believe Odin intends to stay for the duration of the festival, but I don't know for sure, especially after the way he reacted to his 'welcoming' at the castle."

((I'm improvising on the contract, but I figure it would have been something like this. Possibly without the option for the return trip, that may have been definitive, but that's easy enough to edit later.))
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.04b: Black Horse Race

Post by The Raven »

The Raven will let Lyra lead the tour, though he'll happily add color commentary. (It's hard for Ravens to be tour guides, flying backwards is hard.)