07.02: Sufficiently Advanced

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.02: Sufficiently Advanced

Post by Joshua »

"Of course, IF you want to... can check with what clothing he has for the lady, as well as payment." OBeron nods and will pull Nuall outside the hut. (probably not worth making a new thread over.)
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

Sadie watches them leave with an almost panicked look in her eyes. Then turns back to Solten with an awkward smile, rubbing her left arm uncomfortably, face red, as she says. "Um... guess it's just us talking... again. Maybe it's fate." She tries to joke awkwardly.
Sadie - "You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law..."
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

((Apologies on the late reply, I was incredibly single-minded this weekend. But goal accomplished! So I have returned! I'm tempted to say "isn't this the part they always skip in the movies?", but Solten doesn't know what a movie is...))

As Solten is helped up by Nuall, he'll whisper back "No, no, that's definitely a first..."

As the rest of the conversation happens, he'll exaggeratedly brushing himself off, straightening clothing out, and sitting back down. Once sitting, he goes back to watching Sadie for a few moments, head tilted, until the others leave the room.

"Wow." he says simply. "I was not expecting that, even though you already seemed quite human." He goes quiet again for a few moments. "Let me show you something." He closes his eyes and concentrates, shifting into the form of a white wolf. (Approximate coloration: http://bit.ly/Pfh6qm, but with shaggier fur, like a grey wolf, instead of so... poofy.) (OOC question to Josh: Does this shadow speed shifting? Just curious, as Solten will learn from that if so.)

He pads over to Sadie, places a paw on her leg, and looks up. Only briefly distracted by the view, he says telepathically "I discovered earlier tonight that I could do this. It feels... comfortable. I can't seem to talk, though. That must be something special the druid managed. Perhaps it is fate that we met, after all." He cocks his head again appraisingly. "I like that form on you." He manages to give a mimic of his usual crooked grin as a wolf.
Solten
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"Y... you're a wolf?" Crouches down to his level and scritches him behind the ears. "I... I like this form on you as well. You make a very handsome wolf. You know, I've never been on this end of this before. I hope I give good rubs." biting lip slightly with a soft blush to her cheeks.
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

(Forgot to note in my previous post that Solten's clothes fall to the floor, or hang loosely on him after the shift. They do not merge into the form or anything.)

He nuzzles Sadie's hand. "Wow, that feels great! I've never been around a human in this form before. I had to show you that. I feel like I can trust you. You're different from the people at court... But," he looks around. "I think I'd like to keep that between us for now." He shifts back to human form and picks up his clothes, aware of the parallels to a few minutes ago. It is, uh, evident that he likes her new form as he puts his clothes back on. He's not distressed by being naked either, but will dress quickly if it appears to make her more uncomfortable and apologize.

"So..." he says. "What now?"

((While Solten is completely confident in himself and doesn't really show much, it is evident that he knows about as much about romance as he did about TVs.))
Solten
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

She blushes slightly when he's naked... well when certain aspects of it become apparent anyway. "I... I don't know what now. I do, however, think I like you... What that means, I don't know. These human feelings are knew to me... I... I need more time..." She leans in and kisses him gently on the cheek. "Could you do me a favor though, go outside, tell the others I'm borrowing some of the druids stuff and wait til I come out with the others? It involves clothing. Besides I need time to breathe..."

OOC PS: My internet is under my ex roommate's name and may be cancelled at anytime. With the storm I'm not sure how soon I can get internet reinstalled under my name. So until I "emerge" continue with conversations ect, without me.
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

He actually manages to color a bit at the kiss himself. "Y...yes yes of course. Breathing and clothing are both useful things." He stutters briefly at the beginning, then recovers (mostly) his normal poise. He starts to walk toward the entrance. Then turns back briefly to say, grinning "I think I like you too." He turns back and exits the hovel, still grinning a bit wider than usual.

((Try not to get blown away down there! It's supposed to hit here tonight, reaching 60 mph gusts, so it could be nasty, or it could just finish de-leafing the trees.))

Edit: This isn't a tent, and I don't intend to shadow-manipulate it into one >.>
Solten
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

Almost as soon as Solten leaves the cabin, the Druid and everyone else hears as the door closes. "This will do." and the ripping of cloth.
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

Solten raises an eyebrow, shakes his head, and looks around for the others. He wonders exactly what an ex-cop dog turned human would decide was appropriate clothing...
Solten
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall notices how quickly Solten comes back, and then the sound of ripping cloth. He prudently decides to keep his mouth shut for a change. :)