07.02: Sufficiently Advanced

The goings on of courts
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.02: Sufficiently Advanced

Post by coldcandor »

Solten looks more surprised than uncomfortable, being more familiar with the wild than civilization anyway. He sits down on a stool that probably wasn't there beforehand, looks at Sadie, looks at the leash he's still holding (I'm assuming it's a decently long cord), looks back at Sadie and says with a grin: "I guess this would have a whole new meaning now, wouldn't it?" He drops the leash and leans back, still watching Sadie rather unabashedly. Being a stool instead of a chair, however, he promptly crashes to the floor.
Solten
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"A different...?" Looks down at herself again as if for the first time and blushes slightly (Subtext: not at being nude, but the connotations of Solten's statement). "Oh yeah... Definitely need clothing..." Looks back and down at her tail wagging furiously. "Might need to be custom made though... and um, are you alright, Solten?" She asks as she removes the leash from her collar, now hanging loosely around her neck, and wraps the leash around her arm. "Thank you for the potion. Just wish it wouldn't wear off so easily." She says to the druid.
Sadie - "You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law..."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall helps Solten up off the floor. He winks and whispers "Graceful. One would almost think that you had never seen a naked dog/woman before."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Oberon takes off his outer coat and offers it to Sadie, "It's okay. Just... yeah, clothing is useful if you intend to blend in anywhere. Nice to meet you Sadie."

The druid is blushing and will try to excuse himself... "That's not what that spell does..." he will mumble, "I will let you talk. Let me know if you need anything else..."
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

She says, "Thank you." to Oberon as she takes the coat. "I... I actually have ideas on an outfit to last through our adventure in magic land, if um... our druid friend will give me some time in here alone and allow me to appropriate some of his belongings. What did the druid mean though, by, that's not what the spell does?" Looking back the way the druid left. "I can't picture any other way for the spell to work... and if that's not how the spell works... let me try something." She takes off the coat, precedes to become a dog. Says in perfectly understandable words. "Um, ok this is weird... Oh... that's what..." Morphs back to humanish and picks up the coat. "I... I think I did this myself. Not sure how exactly but, um... whee!?!"

She then looks over at Nuall and says in response to his comment to Solten: "And you have?" Followed with a joking wink the mannerism most obviously copied from observing Nuall.

OOC1: She still has canine hearing, whispering will not save you. :-P

OOC: From now on, whatever her current outfit/hairstyle is will be displayed and updated as changes occur within it's own separate post under her description. Old outfits will also be seen there.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall laughs. "Not that I can recall Lady. I merely controlled my surprise better than our friend here. So, we came here so we could take, so what shall we talk about?"
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"I have hands, a lot of new options are open to me. I have a lot to learn about my new body. For one I can use weapons now, and utensils. I can sit at the table and eat what I want. I can also wear clothing of various types. So many options are open to me. If I have an opinion I can share it. I can talk politics, morality and even simple chit chat about the weather. I could even flirt if I wanted." Eyes dart ever so slightly to Solten very momentarily with a very slight blush while idly fingering the leash on her arm. "You know... this new form comes with strange human traits very different from being a canine. I think I need to find another woman to talk to about some of these things. No offense gentlemen, but your help might be detrimental at best."

OOC PS: Due to hurricane may lose power sometime over next few days, if I stop posting you all know why.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall laughs heartily. "No offense taken my Lady. In my experience men seem to understand women about as well as masons understand shoe making."

OCC PS: Due to the hurricane I think most of us are at risk to losing power somewhere along the line...or at least our internet connections. I'm in western New York state and the forecasts look reasonable ugly here...and we're definitely missing the worst of it. Take care everyone and be safe.
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"That's good to hear." smiling, she turns to Solten, brushing her hair out of her face. "So... Solten, it's nice to be able to talk to you with actual words. Yet strangely... I now find myself without them." She seems to be having trouble maintaining eye contact.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall stand there for a moment until the blatantly obvious smacks him in the face.

"I just thought of a question I should ask our friend the druid. Oberon, would you be so kind as to come with me to translate the big words for me?"