07.06f: Underwater Ball (Musician's Lounge)

The goings on of courts
Draylen
Lunatic

Re: 07.06f: Underwater Ball (Musician's Lounge)

Post by Draylen »

The bear nods slightly, closing his eyes. "When you are ready, should you choose, I will go with you," he offers quietly, his right paw clenching slightly, although he's hiding it. "As for sorcery... If I could teach you, I would. I am not sure I would be a good teacher, but I can ask Magister Laeryn if he will train you. He's much, much better than I am," he says, smiling a little.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"It's okay. There's a lot of good teachers here for sorcery here." Priscilla will state... Then ponder the other part of your statement. "Uh, I'm not sure if I should go back. I kind of left that behind." She clearly is uncertain, but it does hold an interest for her.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

"If you do, either of us should be more than capable of guaranteeing your safety. If not..." Alys shrugs. "The one thing I'd suggest is not putting off the decision for too long, unless you know the relative rate of time between here and where you came from. It's possible that only days have passed there... but it could equally be decades."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Priscilla will nod. "It's been a few months. But I understand. Perhaps tomorrow?" She will offer. "Anyhow, we should get back to the party. Thank you for listening."
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

Aibne shakes his head slightly, waving her off. "Time is... meaningless, and free. There's no need to thank us for it," he says, standing up and smiling a little. "Alys, may we talk later?"
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

"Tomorrow?" Alys gets a thoughtful expression, and idly taps the claws of one of her gloves against the scales of the other. "That might work. Certainly worth an attempt."

She offers Aibne her arm for the return to the ball, responding to his question with a simple, "Of course."