07.01k Either Orr

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.01k Either Orr

Post by Joshua »

Dworkin will blink, "What entrance?" He will ask... "Oh, the suit! It's a gift giving ceremony." He will shrug. "There's some symbolism or something in it." He will bow lightly, "I should attend to the others..."

There is no gift for Tabodi, he actually doesn't seem to notice or acknowledge her at all. Although, there only seems to be gifts for actual Amberites, so there's none for Nate either.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Harrune gets a very confused look on his face when he reaches one particular card. "...ummm...Dworkin... I think there's some kind of mistake here." He will hold the card out to Dworkin. "This can't mean what it looks like..." At that point he runs out of words, not sure what else to say.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Dworkin will shrug. "No, that's correct." He will say, before leaving.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"...uh...thank you Dworkin..." Harrune says, the fact that Dworkin has already left not registering with him. After another moment of staring at the card he comes at least partially back to himself.

"Nathaniel...something has come up. Please speak to your father. If he's amenable we'll schedule a meeting. Now if you'll excuse me..." Without waiting for a response he wanders away. As he crosses the room he is staring at the card. Several times he manages to change course to avoid walking into people that he seems totally unaware of. Eventually he arrives at the corner table.