hallow's eve...

Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
jaf
Mostly Sane

hallow's eve...

Post by jaf »

As all of you know it is almost that time of the year where everyone plays larp and people don't care... so i propose to the ones that like these type of things (hopefully everyone) to go all out saturday 24 with their costumes... We can always say its for a party if someone asks... This is just a proposition, to those who are willing... I know that some are more drastic than others it is just for all to go all out, and have fun and of course to see for real what is your character true appearance . Just ask yourself why not, is just one night... :) . It is a proposition just to see who is willing and the story teller have to give permission for it of course. Please let me know what you think?
Joel
excuse my English writing.
Michael
Needs a Guide

Re: hallow's eve...

Post by Michael »

AWESOME IDEA!!!

I'm all for it my self. although its going to be kinda hard to hide my shadow/reflection/echo Ect...

I was wondering if any one was planning on throwing on a All Hollows Eve Party?
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Speaking of which, due to Halloween being on a Saturday, we'll have another 3 week gap in game. Unless...

Are people interested in an extra game on Halloween? I don't know if the studio is available, but we can always ask if people are interested.
Michael
Needs a Guide

Post by Michael »

Halloween party at dance encounters, cool. hell even if it is booked up we always can dress IC and show up anyways, eather no one will notice and we can hace a sweet game, or we can scare the living sh!t outa the old foggies there and have the place all to our selves. :twisted:
jaf
Mostly Sane

Post by jaf »

how about we go to an actual costume party, and just do scenes there... no one will actually notice but it will be fun to pretend, no cards just roleplay... lol a bit to much, is it not.
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

DancEncounters is hosting a Halloween party with Ballroom & Swing in the front and Argentine Tango in the back. Admission is $10. If you enjoy dancing I recommend going. If you enjoy LARPing, I suggest you show up the week before. ;)