07.10c: Dragon Ones Feet

The goings on of courts
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Re: 07.10c: Dragon Ones Feet

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra embraces her husband back while quickly weighing his words. Mentally, she responds If we intend to disseminate the information anyway, just bring it up now. It'll give Kizak something to bring up with Alys and give him a reason to ask her his other questions.
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam keeps up small talk for a bit (he's actually genuinely interested in how Kizak is doing - but I figure much of this is just going to be a repeat of what Kizak has said to Lyra), before segueing into, "And speaking of contacting Alys, there are a few things that have come up, if you're willing to pass a message along?"

Assuming the answer is yes, he goes ahead and describes recent events: the discovery of a powerful entity in the "Hall of Mirrors" that described the Hivers situation as a 'test' (and what, exactly, did it mean by 'inter-department mail'?), and the discovery that Lane serves an entity that presents itself as a 'god', but wishes to remain hidden from the amberites.

"I plan on using trump to inform people, once the current festivities are done and nobody is watching to wonder why I'm suddenly paging through my deck," Rasanam adds, "But the last time I called Alys, she wasn't very pleased about it, so I do appreciate your willingness to deliver the message through more conventional means."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Sure, I can do that..." Kizak will say. He's a little stunned. "That makes sense. I can pass the message along. Should I be taking other precautions?"
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam shrugs and looks to Lyra. "Maybe? That's not really my specialty."
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra looks a bit disconcerted. "hmm...well due to the nature of this information, keep quiet about it until you can speak with Alys. It's probably best to do that sooner rather than later. You can bring up your other questions after." She smiles then. "If there's any other precautions to take, I'm sure she'll know."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Kizak will nod, and after a little more talk, excuse himself to relay the message. "I'll see you two later... at Tir'Na at the worst."