07.12c: Supplies and Preperations

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

07.12c: Supplies and Preperations

Post by Joshua »

After trumping to the docks, Osmund will lead Cameron* to a few of the dock areas that would have medical supplies** to make arrangements. Shortly afterwards, before heading to Rebma to try to arrange long-term lodging but after the basic arrangements are made...

Quin will approach the pair as they head to the entrance to Rebma. "Cameron! Good to catch up with you before it got too late. There's been a few developments in the situation previously discussed."
Lunatic

Re: 07.12c: Supplies and Preperations

Post by khadjair »

Cameron startles a moment, not expecting to be intercepted so soon after getting back to Amber's environs. "Ah.. Quin, yes? What news? I admit I'm a little harried; I'm on a humanitarian mission of sorts at the moment but I always have time to talk about important matters. I take it that since we weren't called there wasn't any serious difficulty?"

---
Cameron will avoid involving the church for obvious reasons.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"seems that Harrune went to the... 'hivers' home shadow and made a nuisance of himself. We're having a meeting in a bit to discuss what to do about it. We're a little concerned about what will happen." Quin will walk, jingling a bit in his costume*. "If you want, I can help you get what you need. What happened to you?"

Post by khadjair »

Cameron looks concerned for a moment. "That seems pretty dangerous, poking the bear in its lair, but I guess I'll hear about it later."

"As for what I need... we ran into necromancers who were holding Rogbar for who knows what reason. The natives in that region were pretty badly decimated, and many were hurt nearly unto death. I'll be going back shortly with emergency supplies - food, bandages, medicine such as I can get - and once they're ready to move I'm going to see if the lizardfolk already living in Rebma would care for them until they can decide if they will return home or not. There is a castle there, fairly dilapidated but I may help them rebuild, if they decide they want to go back."

"Also, we seem to have found another wayward Amberite. Or at least... of Osmund's ilk. I didn't see it but apparently it was obvious to those who were there for the final fight."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Quin will nod. "Of course. If you want, I can talk to the lizardfolk while you return. I'll meet you, and the newcomer, then. If you could pass along the message to the ones in the Rogbar retrieval group, that would save me a similar amount of time."
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Cameron nods, eyeing the supplies. "I should get going; they've left already or will be leaving soon. The sooner I get these supplies to those that need them, the better. I have a suspicion that there's going to be some very eventful meetings this afternoon over all this."

Without waiting for a reply, he'll shoulder the overstuffed pack with a grunt, taking out his deck and flipping through to look for a likely suspect. Chance will being Aibne's card to the front first, and he steels himself to reach out for contact.

---
OOC: Did the chat with Aibne offline, will be continued back in the long walk thread
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

For what it's worth, Quin immediately heads to Rebma to talk to Ashara. If you think you might run into him on the way.