07.09a: The Junior Tournament

The goings on of courts
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Re: 07.09a: The Junior Tournament

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

<Well, then you've been here longer than I have. I'm still trying to get to know people around here. Even those I count as friends I don't know all that well. Hmm...Aibne's a bit of a story teller. It'd be nice to get people together and just tell each other some stories. They could be personal or not but would still help people get to know each other better. I could tell people about the girl who dreamed she was a dragon.> Lyra smiles <That's my favorite. Do you know any good stories?>
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

<Not really...> Endros says, ducking his head. <All the stories I know are really dull and boring. Just old histories my parents told me while I was hatching. Giving me what I needed to live in the world.> He perks up a little and runs around, chasing his tail slightly. <I wonder what's going to happen next?>
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

"Good question. I wasn't around for most of the planning of today's events. I can go try and find out. I should say hi to a few people here as well. You're welcome to tag along. I can introduce you to Morgana if you haven't had the chance to really meet her before."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Morgana is only about 40 feet away, in the nearby stands. Watching the snowball fight the children are continuing... She does invoke a spell here and there to prevent rock-packed snowballs and the worst of the ice shards. At one point, Grind has interfered to stop the worst of the bloodshed. (Remember, throwing rocks at each other is a common goblin and orc past-time for children.)

She is more than willing to talk, if you give a quick wave.
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Lyra will wave to her and make her way over, glancing back to Endros to make it clear he's welcome to follow. She bows slightly to Morgana with a respectful nod to Grind as well. "Sorry I wasn't here for the start of the tournament. Rasanam and I lost track of time slightly while we were out. Things seem to be going about as well as I'd imagined at least. Is there anything I can do to help out around here?

If the dragon accompanies her, she'll introduce him as well.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Assuming the dragon is there, Morgana will nod to him. "We have not been formally introduced. It is nice to meet you. As well as anyone who enjoys children."

Morgana will think, her stringy ogre hair shifting as her brow furls slightly. "I think we have it covered. Giving Odin an outlet worked out well. I am a little concerned about possible issues with Harrune wanting to walk our pattern. With the internal strife, it might cause issues*. Still, now that we have at least partial representatives of all four courts, we are doing well." She will look over to Oberon. "There seems to be a newcomer here. Also, Cameron brought three rather civilized minotaurs back with him. Humanoids with the culture of humans may cause issues, but... perhaps you can help smooth that? The last thing we need is a third faction within the fort."
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(Unfortunately, Endros needs a break due to holidays... So... smalltalk ensues... new thread?)

At the end of this chat, Morgana is pulled away for a meeting in her throne room.