07.07x: Refuge of Dreams (Part II)

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

07.07x: Refuge of Dreams (Part II)

Post by Rasanam »

Shortly after the ball in Rebma ends, Rasanam and Lyra return to their home shadow, again appearing in a flash of rainbow colors on a shattered game-board.

Rasanam heads for a specific point along the edge and concentrates for a bit. Then he looks up and says, "There - we should have about a week this time."
Last edited by Rasanam on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Re: 07.08?: Refuge of Dreams (Part II)

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra nods, satisfied. "Hopefully designing and crafting a reinforcement structure can be done in that time. Once we're able to free Nathrezell, I think we should keep quiet about him for at least a little while until we hear what Odin has to say tomorrow."
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"Ought to be more than enough time - which is good, because we still need to deal with Scion, too."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Nathrezell walks up, he's often nearby in these things. "You could alternately find Gregor or Thirwin. Both of which had what is often called 'sufficient power'. And the Adversary is also of such power, and better within your means to deal with than when you left. Although maybe not in a week. Scion, yeah... I suppose you could deal with him yourselves as a test of what's changed."
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

"Well Scion is the easiest for us to track down. And it's a good idea to deal with him to make sure he isn't still planning any sacrifices or worse. I have no idea how we'd go about getting in touch with Thirwin...and that would be quite awkward. At that point I'd rather try and speak with Eilistraee."
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"That certainly sounds like it ought to be doable. Maybe Nate can help you with that while I'm working on reinforcing the rock around him?"
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Lyra looks a bit uncomfortable with that idea, not actually having considered meeting her goddess face to face as a possibility. "I suppose I can let that be your call, Nathrezell. I suppose any of them could be a great help in trying to improve things in Akra and beyond."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Unfortunately, Eilistraee can't visit here so you'd have to exit this part of the dream realm." Nate offers. "As for how to find Thirwin, with... uh... the other power... you sort of just willed it to find someone. He doesn't have a major power, so it's unlikely he's shielded himself from it."

Nath thinks... "Or we can talk a little."
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"Well," Rasanam says, "If you don't mind, I think I'm going to go and get started on getting you out without collateral damage. Lyra can catch up whenever she's done talking to you... or to whoever she ends up talking to."

If nobody objects, Rasanam will give his wife a hug and a kiss before taking out a unicorn-backed card, focusing on it a moment, and trumping to the Akra harbor teleport arrival point in a shower of rainbow colors.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Nate nods. "So, this power you have, I wonder if it's as strong as Logrus. That used to be a requirement for spellcasting. well... no. but it was a requirement for being taken seriously as a real spellcaster."