07.07a: Within Wheels and Wheels

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.07a: Within Wheels and Wheels

Post by Joshua »

The siren is still being held by Ossian. Ossian turns to the group. "We need to get back to the ball. There's information we need to tell." He looks at the water, "Perhaps we should trump there, to avoid water?*"

Post by misfit »

"Well then, let's see who can help us get there quickly. Oh, and Ossian...thank you."

OOC: Someone should be able to pull us back...if not a PC there's always Morgana or Darnell. I agree that it doesn't really matter who.
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

((OOC: Sorry for delays. First week of knew job keeps me from checking regularly))

Cameron shakes his head when Ossian speaks. "I do not have infinite power. I have a few tricks, and I can select a place to walk to that would give me most of the basic things I would desire. I can work wonders that no craftsman at home could dream of - but I am no ruler. In fact... well, Aibne had some choice things to say abo.."

His cuts off suddenly as Harrune returns. "It's good to see you're well. I guess.. you -can- walk two different Patterns. I wonder.. does this make you nobility here as well?" he shakes his head and offers support. "We can discuss this later. Can you use our assistance?"
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"Both are interesting questions. As for the first, if we ask Dworkin I'm sure he would just say that it up to us to decide. After all, he did say the role of Ruler was up to me to define...although the truth of that is that it is also up to the rest of the Court. I can issue all of the decrees I wish but if they don't support them, then they are meaningless. In the same vein, I could declare myself a noble of Rebma, but if they do not accept that then were do I stand? I haven't had time to think about the visions I saw on the Pattern and how they may apply to that question. I made one rash choice tonight, and been scolded for it, I think I should refrain from another."

"As for the offer of assistance, at the moment I'm just a bit tired. You know how it is on the Pattern, and it seemed harder here. For now I don't need assistance, but I might in the future. I will let you know if I do."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Ossian will finish his trump connection. "I got ahold of Darnell. I think he can pull us all through." He will turn to the warden, "Corystes, forgive the order, but please check as to what your double managed to do, and see us at the ball. We want to make sure no harm was done."

With that Ossian will make sure people are ready to go, before trumping to the ball.