07.06: Underwater Ball (A Quiet Corner)

The goings on of courts
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

07.06: Underwater Ball (A Quiet Corner)

Post by Benabik »

((Continuing from the main ball thread.))

Benabik and Sareshia walk away from a knot of people to a quiet(er) corner of the ballroom. Benabik starts a conversation: "It looked like you could use a break from your fans. If I was wrong, feel free to go back and say I just had a quick question."

"I've been traveling fairly far into Shadow. I've collected a variety of interesting things along my travels, including no small number of books. Perhaps you might be interested in a few once I'm done with them? But in the meantime, I see that there have been some changes here both above and below the water since I've left. You seem to have a keen grasp of what is and isn't important to know, so I had hoped you might be able to catch me up some."
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.06: Underwater Ball (A Quiet Corner)

Post by Joshua »

Sareshia can give a basic breakdown of the newcomers. "It's something of a scandal that Rebma doesn't have any pattern walkers... Ashara is very worried about that." She can also give a short breakdown of why Rebma is upset at Amber, partially that, partially the standard "you pollute our waters" and such.