Solten

Names, Appearance, Reputations
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Solten

Post by coldcandor »

Solten is a large man, with obvious muscle, but not so much that he looks bulky. He stands about 6'4", with dark hair, nearly black, pulled into a loose braid that hangs to mid back. About two inches from the end, a band of blue and red beads is wrapped. He has a rough beard, the type a man used to shaving would cultivate when suddenly deciding to stop. His skin is tanned, but not too dark. He has a ruggedly hansom face that makes telling his age difficult. He obviously enjoys being outdoors.

He can often be seen with a slighty-crooked grin and a sparkle in the eye, amused by something.

Trump: Five of Swords
The sky is ripped apart with jagged black clouds that threaten turmoil. Underneath, Solten stands victorious as three injured wolves limp off. Three broken blades lay used, turned into the ground of the battle. With a heavy heart, Solten holds a short sword and is picking up a dagger, made form a giant fang and apparently discarded.

Stats:
Strength: It is obvious from his look and stance that he is at least low ranked, likely mid.
Endurance: A little harder to tell at a glance, but he never seems to tire doing anything - be it running or eating. At least mid ranked.
Psyche: It's likely not difficult to tell he's at least unranked, and not especially high ranked.
Warfare: Given various demonstrations, it's obvious he's at least unranked, but not much beyond. Or he's good at acting.
Good Stuff: It all depends on what you consider good luck :)

Powers:
Pattern with at least subtle shadow manipulation
Shapeshifting - with avatar form of a shaggy white wolf: (Approximate coloration: http://bit.ly/Pfh6qm, but with shaggier fur, like a grey wolf, instead of so... poofy.), though only Sadie currently knows this in character (aside from potentially NPCs and people involved in trump-making)

Talents:
The talent to always find his way to Castle Amber
The talent to rarely feel fear

Quirks:
Affinity for animals, especially wolves
Always wears rougher clothing, generally native american in style (Except, apparently, when Priscilla is involved)
Dislikes large crowds, preferring to in smaller groups... and outside
Enjoys light-hearted remarks with a touch of friendly sarcasm
In a relationship with Sadie
Often finds himself getting carried away when challenged, especially playfully
Last edited by coldcandor on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Solten
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Re: Solten

Post by coldcandor »

BTW, if anyone notices that I've not spoken for a while in a thread I'm in and people may be waiting on me, feel free to ping me on AIM (ColdCandor). I may not notice that either, but hey, it couldn't hurt) :)
Solten
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

Some minor updates, like fleshing out the stats and adding shapeshifting, now that the wolf is out of the bag. Also added that he has developed a bit of a crush :)
Solten
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

Updated a few details, like psyche and warfare. Changed his relationship status (I wonder if he's on Facebook?). Removed clothing reference, since the previously defined clothes got effectively destroyed and I'm horrible at defining clothing anyway.
Solten